Trusted Recommendations Converted into Revenue
Your BioHealth Technology account comes with a unique “Recommendation Engine” with exclusive login for clinics and all staff. This fully integrated recommendation engine empowers practitioners to quickly and easily recommend the right product to improve outcomes and manage pain for each patient. If you do not typically stock products at your clinic, your recommendations from your BioHealth Technology eStore can save patients the time and frustration of finding the products they need from secondary sources. Your product recommendations increases the likelihood that patients will purchase products at your clinic or later from their homes. We remove the hassles of managing inventory, tying up valuable capital and wasting your valuable time.
Recommendation Engine Features
- Organize your favorite products by condition, practitioner or any other categories you want to create.
- Easily click to make product recommendations for a specific patient.
- Patients can check out while they are still in your clinic through your direct interface.
- The engine can email the order to your patient for them to check out later, if they prefer.
- Products are shipped directly to your patient’s shipping address.
- You earn a margin on each sale which is automatically sent to your bank account.
In a few easy steps, the practitioner is able to select the necessary products and then present the recommendation, enabling a patient to purchase before leaving the office.
Practitioner Recommendation Process
- Select patient or create one
- Choose the condition or create one
- Select pre-determined products or chose uniquely suited products
Patient Purchase Process
- Recommended products are automatically loaded into a shopping cart
- Patient can conveniently purchase products while in the practitioner’s office.
- Patients may opt to have the recommendation emailed to them to purchase later.
Custom recommendations of products by category and condition can be saved in “Pre-set Recommendations” for on-going use.
If patients choose not to make an in office purchase, an automated email is sent after the office visit. This begins an automated email series of follow up reminders, noting the recommended products and allowing the patients to conveniently complete the transaction at home.